Poor Isha. She was mad at me for pulling her fist out of her mouth.
Here is a sweet one. It was so hard to pick. We had 75 different poses to choose from and three different outfits. We narrowed it down to 6 poses and we now have more pictures than I know what to do with. But we had a great time. It was nice to have my grandma there because she gave her input and also held Isha while I worked with the photographer to pick the poses.
By time we got to this outfit Isha had had just about enough. We only got a few shots of this one before we quit. It was so hard to decide on which picture to order, but the good thing is that we ordered enough to get all 75 poses on a DVD!!! So I have lots of cute picture that we can email y'all. (Had to throw the y'all in there. I am coming up on 4 years of living in Virginia and I guess it has rubbed off on me!)
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Isha's First Professional Pictures
Posted by The Oberoi Girls at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She is the cutest. I really like the second picture.
Eric
Second from the top is lookin' like a little baby model. Actually the first one is pretty stinkin' adorable too, if you ask me. Sounds like picture day was a *huge* success. I'm so glad for all of you!!
Two months till I get to see her. I can't wait.
H has it right...she definitely has the baby model looks!!! -Sara
Post a Comment