Now you will love this one. Isha has some rhythm and the girl can move. She really loves jumping around and moving her feet. I wish they had one for adults, I'd jump around for hours. Maybe, I can get one for Eric and use him as a test subject to see if it works. I have to find one first or make it. Too much work. Not gonna happen.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That girls has MAD SKILLS!!! I didn't know that you had her in Irish step dance classes! I think we might need to call her 'Princess of the Dance.' :0) Perhaps, "So You Think You Can Dance" has another opening! She would steal the show! -Sara
I am glad to see that you two had fun while I was at work. If this project was financed by Mother Oberoi, it must have been a low budget film.
Jai's sound effects and singing are almost as amusing as Isha jumping around.
If you build it, I will come.
Your saucer makes ours look whimpy...Mandy is on her way to Babies R Us now!
She's learning to dance like her Dad. Remember Jai?
I'm glad she's practicing for dancing at the wedding! Wait until Auntie Meg and Auntie Sara get her out on the dance floor and show her the moves...like Sara's favorites...the grocery cart, sprinkler, I think she has one about mowing the lawn....
Post a Comment