Last week we were up in northern Virginia for a wedding. Jai's cousin, Vinnie, was getting married. There was lots of family there for Isha to meet. She got to meet her Great Aunt Vina from India and she got to meet all of her cousins.
An Indian wedding is a multi-day event and unfortunately our camera batteries died right before the wedding. So I can't post any of those pictures until I get them emailed from family. I do have a few shots of Isha at the reception.
Isha had a blast. She was dancing to the music and having tons of fun. I was afraid that all the loud music, drums, and people dancing would scare her, but I didn't bother her at all. At the end of the night she passed out in Daddy's arms! By the way, Isha is now saying DA DA. I don't think she really knows that it means anything yet, but it is so cool to hear her say it! Now I am just waiting to hear MA MA
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
My Cousin Vinnie's Wedding
Posted by The Oberoi Girls at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love it when they find a spot on your face they can just grab on to! Looks like fun. I hope she's not too confused with her schedule after traveling!!
Boy it does look like Isha had a blast! Pooped herself right out with all of that dancing and family meeting! Too bad about the camera batteries...I hate it when that happens. -S
Da da! So great! :)
I love it when they start to say Da Da and Ma Ma...it's the best, even if they don't know what it means. It means something to us!
Isha looks beautiful in her dress, as always!
Maybe she is trying to say, "Da-onkey"! It was good to see jai yesterday...we are looking forward to getting together. Mandy comes back tonight, but leaves tomorrow. Maybe next week?
Post a Comment