Last weekend we went to Philadelphia for a little family vacation. We had a great time and we really enjoyed getting to know this amazing city.
Once again I let Isha have the paci while we were out and about because I didn't think that all of the other tourist and locals should have to hear her throwing a fit. I know, I know I really just need to throw the thing away and learn to tune out the whining and crying.
These are the steps up to the art museum that were made famous in the Rocky movie.
Isha snuggling up with dad on the tour bus.
Here is where Ben Franklin is buried. There is a tradition of trowing pennies on his grave so we all gave it a try!
Poor Isha passed out in the car on the way back to the hotel after a long day of sight seeing (and eating a Philly cheese steaks) in Philadelphia.
The building is so big that I wasn't able to get a picture of all of it. I don't think I have ever seen a city hall building that is this beautiful.





4 comments:
Please tell me Jai tried to run the steps and gave up half way, because let's face it, there are a lot of steps.
Looks like a fun family trip! I've always wanted to go to Philly! Now I really want to go!
What are you talking about, comparing our posts, and saying yours falls short?!?! This is a FABULOUS post! Tons of pictures, both parents included in the post, shots of all the great things you got to see...FABULOUS!!!!!
And, oh how gorgeous is that Basilica? What would it be to go to Mass there every Sunday?!?!
Looks like so much fun! -S
Beautiful photos! I wouldn't stress about the paci sticking around for a while. Nathan gave his up on his own 5 months before 3. No biggie! Wow, potty training! I need to get on that with Anne, yikes! Good luck!
Post a Comment