Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Visit From Great Grandma Carol

Diya got a new toy the other day and Isha loves it almost as much as Diya does!! Diya is getting to the point where she likes to be entertained and is no longer happy just laying around looking at the ceiling. Every time we lay her down Isha has to come over and snuggle up with her little sister. It is really sweet.

My Grandma Carol came to see the girls. She has made a trip out from Washington every year since Isha was born. The girls are so lucky to have a Great Grandmother in their lives, and especially one that can come to visit with them.
The weather was beautiful while my grandma was here so we took the girls to the park one day and it was great to be outside in the beautiful Virginia fall weather. Diya got lots of time with Grandma Carol which was great!
Isha must have gone down the slide 100 times while we were at the park.

3 comments:

Nathan and Anne said...

So sweet!!! Diya is adorable!

Meg said...

What a fun treat for you and the girls to have your grandma out for a visit! It does look like a lovely fall day!

Sara K. said...

I have always loved that I knew my great-grandparents. I was very close to my Granny-great as I called her. So, how WONDERFUL that your grandma could come out! I love the picture of Isha on the slide and the ones of Diya with GGC (Great Grandma Carol).