The other day Isha and I were talking about how much we miss Stitch. For the first time she asked if we could get a dog. At this point I am not ready for the responsibility of a dog, but I thought we could handle some kind of pet. I considered a cat, but with Isha's allergies I was afraid of getting one and then having to get rid of it, plus I was afraid that Diya might terrorize a cat, so we decided on guinea pigs. One of the girl's favorite TV shows has a guinea pig in it so we decided that we would give it a try.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
A New Addition To The Oberoi Household
Posted by The Oberoi Girls at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How fun! The guinea pigs make such cute little noises. I bet the girls are having so much fun with their new pets.
Diya looks so much like you Jen! Wow! Long time no talk but it looks like you are as busy with your girls as I am with my boys!! Happy 2 birthday Diya!
Post a Comment